FreshDesk vs SupportBee: What are the differences?
Developers describe FreshDesk as "Refreshing the way thousands of help desk agents support their customers everyday, world wide". Freshdesk is an on demand customer support software that works across multiple support channels. On the other hand, SupportBee is detailed as "The easiest way to manage customer support emails". SupportBee intentionally mimics the email experience because both your team and your customers already understand email well. Tickets in SupportBee are either Unanswered or Answered. When they are created, they are unanswered. Once you reply, they are marked answered and taken off the screen for you to focus on the remaining unanswered tickets. If a customer replies, we mark the ticket unanswered again. You can also star a ticket if you have answered it but want to follow up later.
FreshDesk and SupportBee can be categorized as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by FreshDesk are:
- Get tickets from just about anywhere- Freshdesk automatically converts customer emails, Twitter mentions and comments on your Facebook pages into support tickets.
- Categorize, prioritize and assign with Dispatch'r- Dispatch’r is your smart helpdesk co-ordinator built into Freshdesk.
- Create custom ticket fields specific to your business- With customizable ticket fields, Freshdesk lets you add specialized fields to better organize your tickets.
On the other hand, SupportBee provides the following key features:
- Handle Multiple Email Addresses
- HTML Email Ticketing
- Lightning Fast Email Importing
What is FreshDesk?
What is SupportBee?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose SupportBee?
What are the cons of using FreshDesk?
What are the cons of using SupportBee?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Very Light, Great Structure and Amazing Value for Money