GrooveHQ vs Reamaze: What are the differences?
What is GrooveHQ? Real-time customer support across all types of channels - email, web, mobile, live chat, Twitter, Facebook and more. Groove’s dashboard puts your email, live chat, Twitter and Facebook communication in one place, making customer support management hassle-free.
What is Reamaze? Helpdesk for sites and apps simplified. Reamaze can handle your support@ email box just as well as it can handle your in-app support and live chat. Or Facebook Page. Or Twitter handle.
GrooveHQ and Reamaze can be categorized as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by GrooveHQ are:
- Ticket Management- From submission to resolution, Groove's intuitive features make customer support easier, with tools that organize, automate and manage your workflow.
- Custom Folders- Save time and get through customer support requests faster by organizing your tickets into custom folders.
- Custom Rules- Simplify and automate ticket management by creating custom rules to assign, forward, prioritize tickets and more.
On the other hand, Reamaze provides the following key features:
- Roll our support UI into your online store, SaaS, site, or support portal with a few snippets.
- Plug us in with your Slack, Magento, Hipchat, or Shopify. Or build on top of our API.
- Deliver a seamless experience for your customers. Without sacrificing features for your team.