Help Scout vs Reamaze: What are the differences?
Developers describe Help Scout as "A help desk for teams that insist on a delightful customer experience". With best in-class-reporting, an integrated knowledge base, 50+ integrations and a robust API, Help Scout lets your team focus on what really matters: your customers. On the other hand, Reamaze is detailed as "Helpdesk for sites and apps simplified". Reamaze can handle your support@ email box just as well as it can handle your in-app support and live chat. Or Facebook Page. Or Twitter handle.
Help Scout and Reamaze belong to "Help Desk" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Help Scout are:
- No ticket #'s or robo-text
- Get up and running in minutes
- Outstanding support, no matter plan
On the other hand, Reamaze provides the following key features:
- Roll our support UI into your online store, SaaS, site, or support portal with a few snippets.
- Plug us in with your Slack, Magento, Hipchat, or Shopify. Or build on top of our API.
- Deliver a seamless experience for your customers. Without sacrificing features for your team.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Help Scout?
What is Reamaze?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions