Highrise vs Salesforce Sales Cloud: What are the differences?
What is Highrise? Simple CRM by 37signals. Highrise CRM helps you manage your contacts, keep track of who said what when, schedule follow-ups, set reminders, and convert leads into done deals.
What is Salesforce Sales Cloud? The world’s #1 CRM sales app. The Sales Cloud puts everything you need at your fingertips—available anywhere. From Social accounts and contacts to Mobile, Chatter, and Analytics, collaboration across your global organization and getting deals done faster is not only possible, it's easy.
Highrise and Salesforce Sales Cloud belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Highrise are:
- A person’s history on one page- Every contact in Highrise gets a page. You and your co-workers can add notes from calls, conversations, meetings, or any other historic information about this person.
- Add tasks and get things done- Tasks help you get things done. Assign tasks to yourself or to others. Add action categories (Call, Thank You, Demo, Fax, Email) for quick scanning. Check’em off when they're done. Highrise will even send reminders to your email account or mobile phone!
- Track deals, proposals, and leads- Know which proposals/bids are pending, which you’ve won, and which you’ve lost. Enter notes about the deals, attach proposals or contracts to the deals, and keep a log of any changes.
On the other hand, Salesforce Sales Cloud provides the following key features:
- Social accounts and contacts- Gain insights from popular social media sites—like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Klout—right within Salesforce to help you increase productivity.
- Mobile- Log calls, respond to hot leads, work with opportunities, or check dashboards no matter where you are.
- Opportunities and quotes- Get details about the deals you and your team are working on–deal stage, products, competition, quotes, and deal team conversations are available via your application, and in real time on your Chatter feed.
"It works the way i do... from email" is the top reason why over 2 developers like Highrise, while over 35 developers mention "Top crm" as the leading cause for choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud.
What is Highrise?
What is Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What are the cons of using Highrise?
What are the cons of using Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
When I started at StackShare, I needed an easy way to create a pipeline of the different partners we were engaged with, and track the status of those conversations. Having just begun to explore partnerships in earnest, our needs at StackShare don't necessitate something as robust as Salesforce Sales Cloud, Close.io or similar offerings that exist.
Nevertheless, I didn't want one more Google Doc to track things either, and I heard about Streak, so I figured I'd give the free version a try. So far, it has accommodated everything I need, and it integrates simply with Gmail which meant I had it running in a few minutes. You can create a pipeline entry directly from an email thread, which I find useful compared to logging into a separate platform, and there is basic functionality for scheduling follow-ups and tasks. The pipeline stages are fully customizable as are the fields you can add - (I added a note field to explain why someone may be in the "Backburner" stage, for example).
As we scale our Business Development initiatives and grow our team, we'll likely need to look at upgrading Streak or incorporating other tools like Yesware. But, for a quick and easy way to organize a sales pipeline and track the respective conversations, the Streak free version nicely accommodates what I need and has been very helpful in managing discussions with a variety of partners thus far.
As of August 2018 Highrise is not accepting any new account signup.
Scribe is a Slack Assistant for sales and marketing people, and let's them update their CRM from within Slack itself, without switching tabs. Salesforce is the CRM of choice for the top inside sales teams, that also use Slack, which is why it's our 1st CRM integration.
Salesforce Exact Target provide powerful mailing list tools for marketing. We provide web hooks to save your mailing list, update it with data extensions and server based AMPscript programming.
Sales CRM to track activity with leads, contacts, opportunities and accounts. Marketing systems automatically sync with SFDC using a combination of Zapier and Segment.
We only use when we dealing with Enterprise customers. Manage, create and handle existing customer orders.
This is our main database, and automation process for our organization