Salesforce Sales Cloud vs OnePageCRM: What are the differences?
Developers describe Salesforce Sales Cloud as "The world’s #1 CRM sales app". The Sales Cloud puts everything you need at your fingertips—available anywhere. From Social accounts and contacts to Mobile, Chatter, and Analytics, collaboration across your global organization and getting deals done faster is not only possible, it's easy. On the other hand, OnePageCRM is detailed as "Simple online sales CRM for you & your sales team". It is a simple online sales CRM for small business. Focus on your Next Action to easily convert leads into customers and grow your business. It is sales-focused system which turns the complexity of CRM into a simple to-do list.
Salesforce Sales Cloud and OnePageCRM can be categorized as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Salesforce Sales Cloud are:
- Social accounts and contacts- Gain insights from popular social media sites—like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Klout—right within Salesforce to help you increase productivity.
- Mobile- Log calls, respond to hot leads, work with opportunities, or check dashboards no matter where you are.
- Opportunities and quotes- Get details about the deals you and your team are working on–deal stage, products, competition, quotes, and deal team conversations are available via your application, and in real time on your Chatter feed.
On the other hand, OnePageCRM provides the following key features:
- Focus on the task at hand. Strip the rest
- No more ‘dead’ databases. Action every contact
- Generate leads with a click
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is OnePageCRM?
What is Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions