Drift vs Zopim: What are the differences?
Developers describe Drift as "A messaging app that helps you grow your business". Drift is a messaging app that makes it easy for businesses to talk to their website visitors and customers in real-time, from anywhere. On the other hand, Zopim is detailed as "Real-time customer satisfaction made simple". Zopim is focused on serving the needs of web users that hasn’t been met by other chat solutions: the need for usability, convenience and simplicity of design.
Drift and Zopim can be categorized as "Customer Support Chat" tools.
Some of the features offered by Drift are:
- Know who your users are and what they are doing with live customer data
- Segment in real-time with up to date data from your app or 3rd party integrations
- Enhanced User and Company profiles
On the other hand, Zopim provides the following key features:
- Easy Widget Customization- Dress up the widget to suit your website's colors and theme.
- Customizable Greetings- Greet visitors in your very own unique manner.
- Smart Offline Modes- Show a contact form or hide the widget when you go offline? You decide.
According to the StackShare community, Zopim has a broader approval, being mentioned in 303 company stacks & 24 developers stacks; compared to Drift, which is listed in 32 company stacks and 9 developer stacks.
What is Drift?
What is Zopim?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Drift?
What are the cons of using Drift?
What are the cons of using Zopim?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
When it comes to urgent issues a live chat is the best thing to help customers.