GrooveHQ vs Gorgias: What are the differences?
What is GrooveHQ? Real-time customer support across all types of channels - email, web, mobile, live chat, Twitter, Facebook and more. Groove’s dashboard puts your email, live chat, Twitter and Facebook communication in one place, making customer support management hassle-free.
What is Gorgias? Flawless customer service for Shopify stores. It builds a multi-channel helpdesk integrated with e-commerce merchants' back-office. It allows merchants to manage all their support from one place. It connects all business apps and all communication channels to provide support agents a unified view of their customers.
GrooveHQ and Gorgias can be primarily classified as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by GrooveHQ are:
- Ticket Management- From submission to resolution, Groove's intuitive features make customer support easier, with tools that organize, automate and manage your workflow.
- Custom Folders- Save time and get through customer support requests faster by organizing your tickets into custom folders.
- Custom Rules- Simplify and automate ticket management by creating custom rules to assign, forward, prioritize tickets and more.
On the other hand, Gorgias provides the following key features:
- Conversation history and order data
- Drive revenue with chat campaigns
- Data-rich macros