Desk.com vs Kayako: What are the differences?
Desk.com: The all-in-one system for delivering awesomely responsive customer support. Desk.com lets you see all your customers in one place and engage them across all your support channels (Twitter, Facebook, phone, email, chat and discussion boards) in one easy-to-use desktop. Be there for your customers — anytime, anywhere; Kayako: Kayako is a customer service platform that saves your team time so they can focus on building better customer relationships. Kayako a customer service platform that helps businesses connect with their customers and deliver a better customer support experience over the web, email, live chat and phone. Kayako is available in the cloud and on-premise.
Desk.com and Kayako can be primarily classified as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by Desk.com are:
- Case Management- Stay on top of your support by tracking the owner, priority and status of every customer interaction. Create business rules to automate your workflow. Use case filters to focus on what's important.
- Universal Inbox- View and respond to all customer questions and inquiries from one spot: Desk.com's universal inbox. Email, Twitter, Facebook, Chat, and Phone
- Mobile- Use your iPhone or Android to stay on top of customer issues, collaborate with your team, and track and reply to cases, and see real-time notifications.
On the other hand, Kayako provides the following key features:
- Support ticketing with email integration
- Live chat widgets for your helpdesk and your website
- Real-time visitor monitoring
"Collaboration functionality" is the primary reason why developers consider Desk.com over the competitors, whereas "Unlimited custom fields on forms" was stated as the key factor in picking Kayako.