Desk.com vs Reamaze: What are the differences?
Desk.com: The all-in-one system for delivering awesomely responsive customer support. Desk.com lets you see all your customers in one place and engage them across all your support channels (Twitter, Facebook, phone, email, chat and discussion boards) in one easy-to-use desktop. Be there for your customers — anytime, anywhere; Reamaze: Helpdesk for sites and apps simplified. Reamaze can handle your support@ email box just as well as it can handle your in-app support and live chat. Or Facebook Page. Or Twitter handle.
Desk.com and Reamaze belong to "Help Desk" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Desk.com are:
- Case Management- Stay on top of your support by tracking the owner, priority and status of every customer interaction. Create business rules to automate your workflow. Use case filters to focus on what's important.
- Universal Inbox- View and respond to all customer questions and inquiries from one spot: Desk.com's universal inbox. Email, Twitter, Facebook, Chat, and Phone
- Mobile- Use your iPhone or Android to stay on top of customer issues, collaborate with your team, and track and reply to cases, and see real-time notifications.
On the other hand, Reamaze provides the following key features:
- Roll our support UI into your online store, SaaS, site, or support portal with a few snippets.
- Plug us in with your Slack, Magento, Hipchat, or Shopify. Or build on top of our API.
- Deliver a seamless experience for your customers. Without sacrificing features for your team.