Drift vs Zendesk: What are the differences?
Developers describe Drift as "A messaging app that helps you grow your business". Drift is a messaging app that makes it easy for businesses to talk to their website visitors and customers in real-time, from anywhere. On the other hand, Zendesk is detailed as "The leading cloud-based customer service software solution". Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Drift can be classified as a tool in the "Customer Support Chat" category, while Zendesk is grouped under "Help Desk".
Some of the features offered by Drift are:
- Know who your users are and what they are doing with live customer data
- Segment in real-time with up to date data from your app or 3rd party integrations
- Enhanced User and Company profiles
On the other hand, Zendesk provides the following key features:
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
Uber Technologies, Dropbox, and Pinterest are some of the popular companies that use Zendesk, whereas Drift is used by Formlabs, Kraut Computing, and Zenfulfillment. Zendesk has a broader approval, being mentioned in 1836 company stacks & 175 developers stacks; compared to Drift, which is listed in 32 company stacks and 9 developer stacks.
What is Drift?
What is Zendesk?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Drift?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Drift?
What are the cons of using Zendesk?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
We use Zendesk for customer support and hosting documentation. Additionally, we provide documentation search from within our application using Zendesk's API
Receiving notifications when Tasks are assigned and being able to update the Tasks when the calendar event has changed.
Our Customer Care peeps use it and we synchronise customer data into it to help them organise and find things quickly.
It's our customer service system for dealing with inbound ticket requests from any channel integrated.
Have so many options, and can connect with our custom infrastructure and existing support channel.