Zendesk vs Gorgias: What are the differences?
Zendesk: The leading cloud-based customer service software solution. Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies; Gorgias: Flawless customer service for Shopify stores. It builds a multi-channel helpdesk integrated with e-commerce merchants' back-office. It allows merchants to manage all their support from one place. It connects all business apps and all communication channels to provide support agents a unified view of their customers.
Zendesk and Gorgias belong to "Help Desk" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Zendesk are:
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
On the other hand, Gorgias provides the following key features:
- Conversation history and order data
- Drive revenue with chat campaigns
- Data-rich macros
What is Gorgias?
What is Zendesk?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Gorgias?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Gorgias?
What are the cons of using Zendesk?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
We use Zendesk for customer support and hosting documentation. Additionally, we provide documentation search from within our application using Zendesk's API
Receiving notifications when Tasks are assigned and being able to update the Tasks when the calendar event has changed.
Our Customer Care peeps use it and we synchronise customer data into it to help them organise and find things quickly.
It's our customer service system for dealing with inbound ticket requests from any channel integrated.
Have so many options, and can connect with our custom infrastructure and existing support channel.