GrooveHQ vs SupportBee: What are the differences?
Developers describe GrooveHQ as "Real-time customer support across all types of channels - email, web, mobile, live chat, Twitter, Facebook and more". Groove’s dashboard puts your email, live chat, Twitter and Facebook communication in one place, making customer support management hassle-free. On the other hand, SupportBee is detailed as "The easiest way to manage customer support emails". SupportBee intentionally mimics the email experience because both your team and your customers already understand email well. Tickets in SupportBee are either Unanswered or Answered. When they are created, they are unanswered. Once you reply, they are marked answered and taken off the screen for you to focus on the remaining unanswered tickets. If a customer replies, we mark the ticket unanswered again. You can also star a ticket if you have answered it but want to follow up later.
GrooveHQ and SupportBee belong to "Help Desk" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by GrooveHQ are:
- Ticket Management- From submission to resolution, Groove's intuitive features make customer support easier, with tools that organize, automate and manage your workflow.
- Custom Folders- Save time and get through customer support requests faster by organizing your tickets into custom folders.
- Custom Rules- Simplify and automate ticket management by creating custom rules to assign, forward, prioritize tickets and more.
On the other hand, SupportBee provides the following key features:
- Handle Multiple Email Addresses
- HTML Email Ticketing
- Lightning Fast Email Importing