GrooveHQ vs Zendesk: What are the differences?
Developers describe GrooveHQ as "Real-time customer support across all types of channels - email, web, mobile, live chat, Twitter, Facebook and more". Groove’s dashboard puts your email, live chat, Twitter and Facebook communication in one place, making customer support management hassle-free. On the other hand, Zendesk is detailed as "The leading cloud-based customer service software solution". Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
GrooveHQ and Zendesk can be categorized as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by GrooveHQ are:
- Ticket Management- From submission to resolution, Groove's intuitive features make customer support easier, with tools that organize, automate and manage your workflow.
- Custom Folders- Save time and get through customer support requests faster by organizing your tickets into custom folders.
- Custom Rules- Simplify and automate ticket management by creating custom rules to assign, forward, prioritize tickets and more.
On the other hand, Zendesk provides the following key features:
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
"Easy setup" is the top reason why over 4 developers like GrooveHQ, while over 128 developers mention "Centralizes our customer support" as the leading cause for choosing Zendesk.