FreshDesk vs GrooveHQ: What are the differences?
What is FreshDesk? Refreshing the way thousands of help desk agents support their customers everyday, world wide. Freshdesk is an on demand customer support software that works across multiple support channels.
What is GrooveHQ? Real-time customer support across all types of channels - email, web, mobile, live chat, Twitter, Facebook and more. Groove’s dashboard puts your email, live chat, Twitter and Facebook communication in one place, making customer support management hassle-free.
FreshDesk and GrooveHQ can be categorized as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by FreshDesk are:
- Get tickets from just about anywhere- Freshdesk automatically converts customer emails, Twitter mentions and comments on your Facebook pages into support tickets.
- Categorize, prioritize and assign with Dispatch'r- Dispatch’r is your smart helpdesk co-ordinator built into Freshdesk.
- Create custom ticket fields specific to your business- With customizable ticket fields, Freshdesk lets you add specialized fields to better organize your tickets.
On the other hand, GrooveHQ provides the following key features:
- Ticket Management- From submission to resolution, Groove's intuitive features make customer support easier, with tools that organize, automate and manage your workflow.
- Custom Folders- Save time and get through customer support requests faster by organizing your tickets into custom folders.
- Custom Rules- Simplify and automate ticket management by creating custom rules to assign, forward, prioritize tickets and more.
What is FreshDesk?
What is GrooveHQ?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What are the cons of using FreshDesk?
What are the cons of using GrooveHQ?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Very Light, Great Structure and Amazing Value for Money
We use GrooveHQ to handle all inbound customer support requests. Works great!