GrooveHQ vs Help Scout: What are the differences?
GrooveHQ: Real-time customer support across all types of channels - email, web, mobile, live chat, Twitter, Facebook and more. Groove’s dashboard puts your email, live chat, Twitter and Facebook communication in one place, making customer support management hassle-free; Help Scout: A help desk for teams that insist on a delightful customer experience. With best in-class-reporting, an integrated knowledge base, 50+ integrations and a robust API, Help Scout lets your team focus on what really matters: your customers.
GrooveHQ and Help Scout can be primarily classified as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by GrooveHQ are:
- Ticket Management- From submission to resolution, Groove's intuitive features make customer support easier, with tools that organize, automate and manage your workflow.
- Custom Folders- Save time and get through customer support requests faster by organizing your tickets into custom folders.
- Custom Rules- Simplify and automate ticket management by creating custom rules to assign, forward, prioritize tickets and more.
On the other hand, Help Scout provides the following key features:
- No ticket #'s or robo-text
- Get up and running in minutes
- Outstanding support, no matter plan
"Easy setup" is the top reason why over 4 developers like GrooveHQ, while over 18 developers mention "Email based helpdesk" as the leading cause for choosing Help Scout.
What is GrooveHQ?
What is Help Scout?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using GrooveHQ?
What are the cons of using Help Scout?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Uploadcare is providing it's top notch tech support with the help of Help Scout.
We use GrooveHQ to handle all inbound customer support requests. Works great!