Desk.com vs SupportBee: What are the differences?
What is Desk.com? The all-in-one system for delivering awesomely responsive customer support. Desk.com lets you see all your customers in one place and engage them across all your support channels (Twitter, Facebook, phone, email, chat and discussion boards) in one easy-to-use desktop. Be there for your customers — anytime, anywhere.
What is SupportBee? The easiest way to manage customer support emails. SupportBee intentionally mimics the email experience because both your team and your customers already understand email well. Tickets in SupportBee are either Unanswered or Answered. When they are created, they are unanswered. Once you reply, they are marked answered and taken off the screen for you to focus on the remaining unanswered tickets. If a customer replies, we mark the ticket unanswered again. You can also star a ticket if you have answered it but want to follow up later.
Desk.com and SupportBee can be categorized as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by Desk.com are:
- Case Management- Stay on top of your support by tracking the owner, priority and status of every customer interaction. Create business rules to automate your workflow. Use case filters to focus on what's important.
- Universal Inbox- View and respond to all customer questions and inquiries from one spot: Desk.com's universal inbox. Email, Twitter, Facebook, Chat, and Phone
- Mobile- Use your iPhone or Android to stay on top of customer issues, collaborate with your team, and track and reply to cases, and see real-time notifications.
On the other hand, SupportBee provides the following key features:
- Handle Multiple Email Addresses
- HTML Email Ticketing
- Lightning Fast Email Importing