FreshDesk vs Help Scout: What are the differences?
FreshDesk: Refreshing the way thousands of help desk agents support their customers everyday, world wide. Freshdesk is an on demand customer support software that works across multiple support channels; Help Scout: A help desk for teams that insist on a delightful customer experience. With best in-class-reporting, an integrated knowledge base, 50+ integrations and a robust API, Help Scout lets your team focus on what really matters: your customers.
FreshDesk and Help Scout can be categorized as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by FreshDesk are:
- Get tickets from just about anywhere- Freshdesk automatically converts customer emails, Twitter mentions and comments on your Facebook pages into support tickets.
- Categorize, prioritize and assign with Dispatch'r- Dispatch’r is your smart helpdesk co-ordinator built into Freshdesk.
- Create custom ticket fields specific to your business- With customizable ticket fields, Freshdesk lets you add specialized fields to better organize your tickets.
On the other hand, Help Scout provides the following key features:
- No ticket #'s or robo-text
- Get up and running in minutes
- Outstanding support, no matter plan
thoughtbot, Trello, and Parse are some of the popular companies that use Help Scout, whereas FreshDesk is used by Soundcloud, Teleport, and Pipedrive. Help Scout has a broader approval, being mentioned in 215 company stacks & 15 developers stacks; compared to FreshDesk, which is listed in 165 company stacks and 32 developer stacks.
What is FreshDesk?
What is Help Scout?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using FreshDesk?
What are the cons of using Help Scout?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Very Light, Great Structure and Amazing Value for Money
Uploadcare is providing it's top notch tech support with the help of Help Scout.