Zendesk vs Zopim: What are the differences?
Zendesk: The leading cloud-based customer service software solution. Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies; Zopim: Real-time customer satisfaction made simple. Zopim is focused on serving the needs of web users that hasn’t been met by other chat solutions: the need for usability, convenience and simplicity of design.
Zendesk and Zopim are primarily classified as "Help Desk" and "Customer Support Chat" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Zendesk are:
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
On the other hand, Zopim provides the following key features:
- Easy Widget Customization- Dress up the widget to suit your website's colors and theme.
- Customizable Greetings- Greet visitors in your very own unique manner.
- Smart Offline Modes- Show a contact form or hide the widget when you go offline? You decide.
"Centralizes our customer support" is the primary reason why developers consider Zendesk over the competitors, whereas "Real-time user chat" was stated as the key factor in picking Zopim.
According to the StackShare community, Zendesk has a broader approval, being mentioned in 1845 company stacks & 184 developers stacks; compared to Zopim, which is listed in 303 company stacks and 24 developer stacks.