Desk.com vs GrooveHQ: What are the differences?
Desk.com: The all-in-one system for delivering awesomely responsive customer support. Desk.com lets you see all your customers in one place and engage them across all your support channels (Twitter, Facebook, phone, email, chat and discussion boards) in one easy-to-use desktop. Be there for your customers — anytime, anywhere; GrooveHQ: Real-time customer support across all types of channels - email, web, mobile, live chat, Twitter, Facebook and more. Groove’s dashboard puts your email, live chat, Twitter and Facebook communication in one place, making customer support management hassle-free.
Desk.com and GrooveHQ belong to "Help Desk" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Desk.com are:
- Case Management- Stay on top of your support by tracking the owner, priority and status of every customer interaction. Create business rules to automate your workflow. Use case filters to focus on what's important.
- Universal Inbox- View and respond to all customer questions and inquiries from one spot: Desk.com's universal inbox. Email, Twitter, Facebook, Chat, and Phone
- Mobile- Use your iPhone or Android to stay on top of customer issues, collaborate with your team, and track and reply to cases, and see real-time notifications.
On the other hand, GrooveHQ provides the following key features:
- Ticket Management- From submission to resolution, Groove's intuitive features make customer support easier, with tools that organize, automate and manage your workflow.
- Custom Folders- Save time and get through customer support requests faster by organizing your tickets into custom folders.
- Custom Rules- Simplify and automate ticket management by creating custom rules to assign, forward, prioritize tickets and more.
"Collaboration functionality" is the primary reason why developers consider Desk.com over the competitors, whereas "Easy setup" was stated as the key factor in picking GrooveHQ.